- Consistent communication is essential to the continued success of your child in school. Agendas provide daily communication between school and home. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me right away. You can reach me by email, through the agenda or by calling the school and leaving a message. email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 629-3400
- Graded papers and school information will be sent home daily. Please check the folder daily to help your child stay organized.
- Homework may consist of unfinished daily work, assignments, reports, projects, spelling words, and test reviews. Assignments are expected to be completed and turned in on time. If your child struggled with an assignment please notify me on the homework or in the agenda. Please check the agenda to ensure that your child is completing all of their homework assignments.
- Have your child read daily. They should read 20 minutes every night and respond to their reading. Remember, it can be a magazine, on line article or even the newspaper.
- If there are any changes in your child's dismissal, it needs to be in writing. This will eliminate any confusion at the end of the day.
- We will celebrate birthdays in the classroom. However, our district has adopted a wellness plan. Please go to the district website to find details. We have 20 students.
- We need your help. We have plenty of opportunities for you to help in our classroom. We will need chaperones for our field trips. Please let me know if you are available. We would love to have your help. Dates and places will be available soon.